Saturday, June 13, 2020

My Traffic Jacker 2.0 Evaluation



Hi everyone, thanks for making the effort to view my My Traffic Jacker 2.0 Review. This My Traffic Jacker 2.0 review will take place in 3 parts. I reveal you my customized bonuses I'm offering away and then look at the claims made on thesales page. I will complete this My Traffic Jacker 2.0 review by offering you a demonstration of the My Traffic Jacker 2.0 members area to reveal you exactly how whatever works and help you make the ideal choice.


To start I should inform you that I in fact bought My Traffic Jacker 1.0 in 2015 and I presently use this app as part of my list building technique. The initial app would search both Wikipedia and Youtube to find what are called 'dead' or broken links. These '{broken links' are actually domains that individuals had put inside either youtube videos or Wikipedia short articles.
What takes place is that many people forget to renew the domain names, and you can then buy these domains extremely low-cost and point them to a landing page or an affiliate offer and efficiently 'steal' all of the traffic going to that link.


If somebody has the domain names say ... ryhan.com on a youtube video or Wikipedia pages that gets state 5000 views per day, you might buy that domain name and get all of that traffic. The problem is to discover these 'dead' links. This is nearly difficult without an app or software. That's where My Traffic Jacker does it's magic. It will browse all of the domain that have these dead links and present them according to the highest views, rankings and traffic that these links get.
Now My Traffic Jacker 2.0 has actually broadened the possibilities by consisting of links from BBC News site and Quora in addition to Youtube and Wikipedia. This is fantastic news since both of these sites have a ton of authority on google and it you can get lots of traffic from these links. Well that's truly my My Traffic Jacker Review in a nutshell.

Make sure to view my video and see the demonstration.


No comments:

Post a Comment